UPDATE: THE SALE IS NOW OVER
Planning an escape to the Florida Keys in the shimmering autumn sunshine is one reason to feel excited. Booking a luxury deal that won’t bust your budget will raise your vacation excitement to a whole new level, which is why Parrot Key Resort is delighted to launch our latest sale which includes savings of up to 25% on stays this autumn. Book by August 10th to enjoy rates on garden guestrooms from $149/night on select dates. For the ultimate luxury, guests can also upgrade to luxury with a garden suite from $169/night on select dates. Travel with friends this autumn and try a 3-bedroom villa with room for eight, starting at $339/night.
Serenity is on Sale: Book online now
An autumn breeze and nothing but the sound of serenity
Not only does a vacation this fall mean calmer islands following the busy summer season, it also means a comfortable tropical heat and balmy breeze when the rest of the northern world is gearing up for colder days in the run up to winter. With average temperatures topping 84 degrees, Key West is perfectly positioned to enjoy a range of activities for both adventure-seekers and those looking to indulge in some rest and relaxation, where all you can hear is the sound of serenity.
Autumn Events in Key West
There is also an excellent line-up of events from September through November to keep you entertained during your Florida Keys vacation. Please note that special event dates will be higher priced than the advertised lead rates, but still offer great value.
- Beer and ale fans will be in their element during the Key West Brewfest (September 2 – 7) which will feature over 150 varieties to sample, as well as brew-themed dinners, beer and cigar gatherings, pool parties and a lavish tasting festival on the beach.
- Another September highlight is the Phil Peterson’s Key West Poker Run (17 – 20) which will bring together motorcycle enthusiasts from around the US for South Florida’s biggest motorcycle party weekend of the year. Starting in Miami and ending in Key West, over 10,000 riders will make five stops along the way and end with a big party and game of Texas Hold ‘Em at Cowboy Bill’s, 618 Duval Street.
- In October, Key West’s historic Bahama Village neighborhood will host the lively Goombay Festival with a colorful variety of island-style food, arts and crafts, nonstop live entertainment and dancing in the streets to tempt visitors.
- The party atmosphere in Key West will then go into overdrive from October 23 through November 1 when Fantasy Fest kicks off. This annual 10-day festival celebrates outrageous costuming and masking with fun and flamboyant events including promenades, street fairs and a grand parade that stars marching groups, island bands and lavish floats.
- November is a big month with Veterans Day and Thanksgiving Day celebrations to prepare for in Key West. There are also exciting events to enjoy, including the Key West World Championship Race (8 – 15), the Annual Key West Film Fest (11 – 16) and Art! Key West! from 27 through 29.
Or grab an island snack and just relax
On-site you can sit back and enjoy some rest and relaxation poolside by one of our four sparkling pools, each nestled among its own tropical oasis to offer some much-needed seclusion and privacy. When it’s time for a thirst-quencher, we’ll bring you a refreshing island drink from Cafe Blue which also serves up delicious breakfasts, lunches and daytime snacks.
Water-based activities in Key West
Autumn is the perfect time of year for fishing with lobster season running from August through March, and stone crab claw season starting in October through May. Parrot Key Resort can even arrange fishing charters at the resort for a unforgettable day trip out in the ocean. Water sports fans can also indulge in a range of other adventurous activities including diving, snorkeling and kayaking. Plus, our complimentary shuttle service to Smathers Beach means you can unwind on powder-soft sand and top up your Floridia sun tan at your leisure.
Our autumn sale runs August 3rd through August 14th for stays this autumn. Call 877-676-1826 or book online by August 14th.
Terms: This offer must be booked by August 14, 2015 and the deal is valid for stays on select dates, now through January 14, 2016. The sale starting rates are for garden guestrooms and other room types will be higher. Savings are limited based on availability, and some blackout dates may apply. Rates are subject to frequent change based on availability and may sell out at any given time. The sale rates do not reflect a daily resort fee of $25/night in addition to a 12.5% applicable tax. Savings vary based on availability and special event dates. The sale rates are available for SELECT dates and room types only. Find the best rates on Sundays through Thursdays.